- To provide a friendly but professional spiritual/tarot reading service to my clients.
- To perform all readings to the best of my ability.
- To continuously study, apply and advance my knowledge and understanding of divination, tarot and related fields.
- I aim to help the client take control and change of their own life.
- To honour all clients regardless of ethic background, sexual orientation, religious preference or personal background.
- To provide an atmosphere of safety and confidentiality. I will never discuss any personal information with third parties unless it is of an illegal nature, in which case I am legally required to report it.
- Readers are confidential between I, the reader and You, the client
- I am not a legal, medical, financial or psychological professional and therefore am unable to give advice in these areas. If I feel it is required, I may advise you to seek further help in order to improve your situation.
- I will not make decisions for clients.
- Readings will not knowingly be given to clients aged under 18 years without permission from their parent or guardian.
- Readings cannot be given about anyone other than the client, and questions relating to others (e.g. third parties, such as partners, family members, colleagues, etc.) will be re-phrased or declined.
- I am unable to take responsibility for any decisions made by the client as a result of a reading. I merely aim to provide advice for you to consider.
- If I feel I am unable to complete or provide a reading, I may withdraw and refund any costs.
- I will not perform readings on a subject that is illegal or goes against my Code of Ethics.
- The charge for each reading is clearly stated next to the description. Payment should be made through the Paypal button only.
- Payment is required before a reading can be completed.
- There are no hidden fees or add-ons after a reading is complete. However, tips are accepted.
- If I am unable to complete a reading for any reason, the client will be refunded in full.
- There will be no refunds as the payment is for my time, rather than the reading itself.